Saturday, June 9, 2012

Thing 3- Google Docs



Google templates will make me more productive because it has templates I can use instead of having to create them from scratch.  The newsletter, presentations, and party invitation templates seem useful in my 3rd grade class.  

Google docs is going to make me more productive and more importantly better at collaborating because I can use this as a grade level team member to create systemic grade level forms and newsletters that the team can collaborate and add their input to during the summer time when we are not in direct contact.  As a whole building, it can be used to collaborate on planning parties, parent events, and creating systemic templates that everyone can add their input to, on their own time, throughout the use of the google docs program.

No comments:

Post a Comment