Monday, July 2, 2012

Thing 13-Google Earth and Quizlet


This is significant to me because this is one of the islands that I spent a week on in Fiji after my student teaching experience in Australia.  Great memories!


This is my house in Jenison.


In Quizlet, I created verb flashcards for my students.  I plan on using this website for my students to practice spelling at home and to practice vocabulary in school.  This is especially important at my school since the student population is over 40% Hispanic with many ELL students and we are over 70% free and reduced lunch.  This will be a great tool for the students to practice vocabulary and spelling in a different way and the text to speak feature will be very useful for the low readers and ELL students.  I am very excited to use this with my students next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment